In the following we would like to inform you which data we process in the context of our Internet offer, as soon as you visit our web page and use our offers. Personal data is collected on our website only to the extent necessary to improve our services. Here we remain within the scope of the lawful processing in accordance with Art. 6 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO). Should your personal data be collected for other purposes, we will inform you of this further.
Name and contact data of the person responsible for processing and of the company data protection officer in our company
The following data protection information applies to data processing by:
Phone: (+49)451 38 444 980
Fax: (+49)451 38 444 980
Mobile: (+49)170 21 480 86
Mail: [email protected]
Management: Mario Freygang, Michael Reinert
Our collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. Personal data is therefore, for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
If you have provided us with personal data, we will use it exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of our websites and to fulfil your wishes and requirements or to answer your enquiry. Your personal data will not be sold.
If we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties in the modules listed below and only to the extent specified there:
In the following we will inform you whether and when personal data is collected from you on our website and about our offers:
– When you visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the retrieved file
– Web page from which access is made (referrer URL)
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
– Evaluation of system safety and stability and
– Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for our data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data.
In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
– When contacting us by e-mail/telephone.
When you contact us by e-mail or our designated telephone number, the data you provide will be stored by us in order to answer your enquiries. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The data accrued in this connection will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
– When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. We require a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it.
However, your address and telephone number are optional. If you also provide this information, we assume that we may also reply to your enquiry by telephone.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request made by you has been dealt with, unless you have given us express permission for further processing.
Deletion of data
We would like to point out that the data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 DSGVO or their processing will be restricted (for more information, see Data Subject Rights). Unless expressly stated by us within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be stored for commercial or tax reasons. According to legal requirements, the data is stored in particular for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (German Commercial Code) (commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting records, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (German Tax Code) (books, records, management reports, accounting records, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO;
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
– there is a legal obligation to pass on your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user friendliness, that are stored on your mobile device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised.
In addition, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We do not accept that information is transmitted to us or to other web analysis services that we may use.
– Use of Google Analytics (anonymisation)
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”, on our site.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization function on our website. In this case, your IP address will already be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thus anonymized.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Furthermore, Google offers a deactivation option for the most common browsers, which gives you more control over which data is collected and processed by Google. If you activate this option, no information about your website visit will be transmitted to Google Analytics. However, activation does not prevent information from being transmitted to us or to other web analytics services we may use.
You can find out more about the deactivation option provided by Google and how to activate this option by clicking the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We have signed a data processing contract with Google.
Links to our cooperation partners/third parties
The website contains links to other websites. These serve exclusively as accompanying information and lead you to the services of the individual companies. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or the content of other websites. It is not our intention to “own” the content of the linked websites.
In anonymous form, we also use the data collected during the use of our website for the preparation of analyses and evaluations, which can be used for statistical or our own marketing purposes.
This includes, for example, analyses of the usage intensity of our online offers and the popularity of individual offers or functions.
In addition, we reserve the right to use personal data for other purposes permitted by applicable data protection regulations, for example to protect data security and to prevent or clarify malfunctions and misuse of our online services (e.g. through deliberate attacks on IT systems), to improve our services or to commission third parties as subcontractors to provide technical or administrative services, in our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO.
Finally, the use of data may also be necessary due to legal obligations, official or court orders, to substantiate or safeguard legal claims or to defend against legal actions.
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send us an e-mail at [email protected]
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser, provided that your browser supports the display of a symbol.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
We have implemented security standards to protect the personal information you provide us with industry standards and technologies. We regularly review our system for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. We use a system-level, access-protected data center to protect the information you store on our servers.